All the code that I post is TRIED & TESTED. But sometimes I am unable to do so for some reason, and usually say so if this is the case.
My expertise lies in VB.Net + Excel Automation, VSTO and VBA
Owner / Director, XPIZON
Please do not ask me for my email address. I do not help people on emails as it is not conducive for the learning of others. However for freelance projects, you may certainly contact me via "Hire Me" link above.
- Stack Overflow 140.5k 140.5k 1515 gold badges192192 silver badges240240 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 2.7k 2.7k 1414 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Freelancing 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge88 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Super User 422 422 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Stack Apps 171 171 77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 339 Error in finding last used cell in Excel with VBA
- 227 How to avoid using Select in Excel VBA
- 166 Excel column number from column name
- 150 How to add a custom Ribbon tab using VBA?
- 117 How to add a reference programmatically using VBA
- 113 How do I get my first job at a freelancing site?
- 110 Simple Pivot Table to Count Unique Values
- View more network posts →