No, I won't pay you for answering my question.
If I'd like to do that, I would just make it. If I'm asking here, it means, I'm seeking knowledge, not the payed advice.
So just don't troll me with comments like 'you should hire a professional'.
Member for 6 years, 6 months
11 profile views
Last seen Jun 23 '13 at 6:33
- Stack Overflow 20.6k 20.6k 3131 gold badges127127 silver badges199199 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 13.4k 13.4k 33 gold badges3232 silver badges6969 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 7.8k 7.8k 77 gold badges3030 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- Area 51 7.5k 7.5k 22 gold badges55 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- Travel 6.7k 6.7k 77 gold badges3232 silver badges7474 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 514 How to add a list item to an existing unordered list?
- 146 How should I refer to a friend who is a girl but not a girlfriend?
- 145 A database of open databases?
- 99 Is there any difference between being ill and sick?
- 79 Reading PDFs on Kindle device
- 61 selectOneMenu ajax events
- 58 How should I prepare my body for prolonged exposure to heat?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (9)
3 Are country-specific questions too localized? May 22 '13
3 Is this going to be a QandA site or a forum Jun 1 '13
3 How do we promote Freelancing SE? May 27 '13
1 What should be off-topic Jun 1 '13
0 Help Center Scope - On Topic and Off Topic May 23 '13