I went ahead and updated the Help Center list of topics:
Freelancing Stack Exchange is for Self-employed and freelance workers.
If your question covers...
- Agency work while freelancing
- Selling services to different employers without a long-term contract with any of them
- Client responsibilities to freelancers
- Cross-border requirements and laws for freelancing
and isn't about...
- Working in a part-time of full-time setting for a company
- Asking for life experiences or opinions on freelancing
...then you’re in the right place to ask your question!
In order to become a site for experts, we'll need to specialize. What else is our list of topics missing?
What about things we don't do. It's just as important to define what our site is not about. What else do we add to the list?